We typically gather two categories of information about you:
- (a) data that you donate which personally identifies you (e.g., full name or phone number);
- (b) information that doesn't personally identify you (e.g., your IP address or variety of browser).
- This information is moved to, processed and held by us in the USA of America;
- We commonly use this information to provide you with our website and related services, and to produce reports, data, and other pertinent Information Regarding online shopping;
- We may sometimes share this information to authorized third parties such as our merchants, advertising and promotional partners and third party service suppliers for these intended purposes;
- During the use of "cookies,", due to our mutual working relationship, we permit advertising networks to collect anonymous information about you to send you their advertisements and use the same information to send you our ads (see section III below);
- You've got the option to opt-out of certain activities as stated below (see part VI);
- To protect your data, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, ensuring your privacy is of the utmost importance at our company;
- If you register with us, you have the ability to update or revise any of the information you previously supplied via the accounts section;
- If you have any queries or concerns about privacy problems at Bestessays.com please contact us by clicking here;
- Our websites and our services are not designed nor are they meant to be used by kids 13 and under;
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect two kinds of information related to you: (a) Personally Identifiable Information ("PII"); and (b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information ("Non-PII").
Personally Identifiable Information: PII includes any information that identifies you as person. We collect your PII if you make the choice to register with us or when you select to take part in an interactive feature of our Sites such as a review, survey or marketing. You may:
Supply your name, mail/shipping address, email address, credit card number and telephone number when enrolling with our Sites or in connection with a competition submission; provide certain demographic information about you (e.g., age, sex, shopping interests and preferences, etc.) when engaging in a survey or poll; or post a general comment and/or recommendation on our Websites. Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We collect certain non-PII from you once you visit our Website including IP addresses and advice having to do with your browser, operating system, ISP, the third party site from which your trip originated and your utilization of our Sites unique to the webpages you visit, and the magnitude of your own visits.
HOW WE USE & SHARE THE INFORMATION
In our attempt to continuously improve our services, your PII and Non-PII are a crucial role in our fulfilling your orders, responding to your queries, serving you better in general, and knowing your own needs. We also use this data in other ways naturally connected to the circumstances in which you supplied the information.
We may disclose PII and Non-PII to:
Our third party support vendors who host and manage data, process credit card orders, deliver our merchandise, etc; our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (" affiliated companies") for operational, marketing and promotional objectives; co-promotional partnering businesses and others with whom we have marketing or other relationships ; our other customers where you make the choice to openly post reviews, opinions or other information in regard to products or services, communicate with other users through public forums (e.g., forums, message boards, bulletin boards, etc.). Afterward, we utilize non-PII to assist in assessing site traffic, understanding consumer requests and trends, initiating targeted promotional activities (see "Preference Based Advertising" below).Additionally, we also utilize a secure and trusted host hosting location in the US, firewall protection, controlled access and encryption technologies to protect your data. From the regrettable event that your private information which identifies you're in any way compromised, we will notify you directly via email at the last known e-mail address you have supplied us with as soon as feasibly possible under the circumstances (delays in notification might happen while we take necessary actions to find out the scope of the breach and restore acceptable integrity to the system, in addition to for the legitimate demands of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation.)
You have many options regarding the way we use information about you, such as: sign out our email distributions, contact us by clicking here ; select not to find any marketing information from us. You have an opportunity to change your data from your personal account .
If you have any questions, concerns, or issues regarding our privacy policies in Bestessays.com, please contact us by clicking here.
Neither our Websites nor our Services are appropriate for the use of a minor child under the age of 13 and they're illegal at any time to submit PII to people. Also, if you are under 18, you should use bestessays.com only with participation and approval of a parent or guardian.